[chuck-users] chuck manual errata

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 14:48:14 EDT 2006

It seems that there is a bug here. Is Robin Davies still around? The
idea of these UGens was to have a similar access point as the builtin
UGens but in a bandlimited form. The Blit UGen should work as
documented but you are right about it not working. BlitSquare and
BlitSaw seem just peachy though. Can we put this on the bug list?

Thanks for finding this Eduard.

--art