[chuck-users] chuck manual errata

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 10 13:20:41 EDT 2006

Hi,

This brings up a good point. The manual should be released under the
GNU documentation license which would allow you to do what you are
doing with no problem.

Please let the man page out in the wild or publish on the wiki and we
can all hack on it until we are happy. With most of these projects it
just needs someone to get it started.

Sorry for the late reply.

--art