[chuck-users] MIDI port aliases

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Jul 10 18:19:45 EDT 2006

Hi Bruce!

That sounds excellent!  If you like, send the patch to me and we can
integrate it into the next release.  We will make sure to credit you
for your work.  Thank you!

Since this is for OS X only at this point, we may also have to adapt it
and any API additions to ensure cross-platform compatibility /
consistency.

Thanks!

Best,
Ge!