[chuck-users] Object array initialization

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Jul 13 12:36:16 EDT 2006

Hi Ollie!

Which platform are you running?  Also, can you include the
greater program, or more of the context?  I can't seem to
reproduce the crash on OS X using the following code:

---

public class X
{
     int hi;