[chuck-users] Object array initialization

joerg piringer joerg at piringer.net
Sat Jul 15 10:49:16 EDT 2006

hi Ge,
i was trying to reproduce the error and was not quite successful.
but i run into the following problem:
i am @=>ing a new object to an array and then trying to spork a member
function of that object array.
i get an array out of bounds exception when sporking. the assignment
works fine.
see the attached script...

i think this is somehow related to the earlier problem.

best
joerg

http://joerg.piringer.net
http://www.transacoustic-research.com