[chuck-users] miniAudicle-0.1.3.0 released (now in color)

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Jul 19 12:14:17 EDT 2006

Hi Atte!

>> (redirected from [chuck]):
>
> I'm a bit confused about what happened here. Did my original post
> bounce
> and end up with Ge, who manually reposted it to the list? Or...?

Yes, precisely.  All traffic on [chuck] is moderated to minimize posts
- which
are usually limited to announcements/updates/releases.  Discussions and
followups get manually forwarded here, where we can spam each other
to our hearts' content.  Posts to [chuck] bounce and end up with me
(along
with a good dose of real spam) and are then redirected at that point.
The
decision-making there isn't very democratic (it's more like a twisted
but
benign dictatorship), but it does help to keep [chuck] minimal for
folks who
aren't also on [chuck-users].

Best,
Ge!