[chuck-users] miniAudicle working directory?

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 10:13:47 EDT 2006

Actually, Spencer, I was wondering if it would be possible to make
this have several directories that would be searched? I am working on
a Mac OS X machine, and was thinking that it would be great if I could
put some of my libraries in a folder called "Library/ChucK", and in
thinking about how Mac also has two other similar locations, it would
be nice to have miniAudicle also search the "/Library/ChucK" and
"/System/Library/ChucK" folders.

Also, thanks for the update on miniAudicle, I haven't done anything
other than run the tests of MAUI, but it looks great!!!

Thanks,

Mike