[chuck-users] OSC Surface 0.1.5

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 10:35:08 EDT 2006

Joerg,

If I could make a suggestion, could you post some screenshots of your
program in action, so that it might be a little more obvious about how
it works? My first thought is that you have a "surface" that is a
periferal connected to the computer (sort of like a RadioBaton, hey
anyone out there got one?), but then it appears that these "surfaces"
might be windows used as "mouse controllers". Is this the case?

Either way, seeing some screenshots might be educational as well as
interesting...

Thanks,

Mike