[chuck-users] OSC Surface 0.1.5

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 11:46:03 EDT 2006

Jörg,

Okay, so I started the VM first:  Here is the output from the console
pane...  (can't copy and paste!)

executing: C:\[path to chuck.exe...]\bin\chuck --loop
executing: C:\[blah blah blah]\Desktop\Chuck\chuck-
1.2.0.5-exe\examples\otf_05.ck

At which point the " - " and " = " buttons are still greyed out.  I tried a
few different things: clicking on the code, clicking on the editor tab,
etc.  No dice.  Then I stopped the VM:

executing: C:\[path to chuck.exe...]\bin\chuck --kill

Also, I can't exit the application, but rather I have to ctl + alt + del and
end the task in order to get the app to close.  The same happens when I use
the example that you packaged with the application.  I'm running Windows XP
Pro Version 2002 with SP 2 on a Dell Latitude D610 with a Pentium M
processor.  I don't know if that information is helpful or not.

Cheers,
Mike