[chuck-users] list of keywords for syntax coloring

jesús gollonet listas at jesusgollonet.com
Fri Jul 21 10:18:53 EDT 2006

--
Thanks very much.

In fact, i was just having a look at your excellent oscsurface to see
how you were doing it :)

i was thinking of differentiating a little more:

- keywords (datatypes, reserverd words, control structures...)
- ugens (sound related classes... adc, dac, Sitar, ...)
- methods (freq, noteOn...)

As far as i see both your program and the miniaudicle (in the
screenshots) highlight keywords, numbers, strings and comments...
i think it makes sense (at least from a pedagogical point of view) to
differentiate, for example, sound generating devices from plain
programming keywords so i needed a more exhaustive list.

perhaps i'll end up with a messy rainbow... let me know what you think.

Anyway, I'm almost done with it, just wanted to double check

I'll publish it soon and we'll see.

Thanks a lot, jörg

Best!
--