[chuck-users] list of keywords for syntax coloring

eduard aylon eduard.aylon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 10:35:41 EDT 2006

Hello Jesus,

I modified an existing VIM syntax coloring file for C/C++ programming
to fit the Chuck needs. The following snippet summarises the Chuck
keywords and assigns them a meaning e.g.: ckConditional. Maybe it
helps...

syn keyword ckStatement         new goto break return continue spork
syn keyword ckConditional       if else switch
syn keyword ckLoop              while for do until
syn keyword ckNow               now
syn keyword ckType              dur time Shred UGen Event Object
syn keyword cType               int float string void bool
syn keyword ckAccess            public protected private
syn keyword ckOperator          and bitor or xor compl bitand and_eq
or_eq xor_eq not not_eq
syn match ckCast               "\s*\$\s*\(int\|float\)\s"
syn keyword ckStructure         class fun
syn keyword ckUgen              gain noise impulse step phasor sinosc
pulseosc triosc sqrosc sawosc halfrec fullrect zerox delayp sndbuf pan2
syn keyword ckSDK               bandedWG blowbotl BlowHole Bowed
Brass Clarinet Flute Mandolin ModalBar Moog Saxofony Shakers Sitar
StifKarp VoicForm FM BeeThree FMVoices HevyMetl PercFlut Rhodey
TubeBell Wurley Delay DelayA DelayL Echo Envelope ADSR biquad Filter
OnePole TwoPole OneZero TwoZero PoleZero JCRev NRev PRCRev Chorus
Modulate PitShift SubNoise WvIn WvOut WaveLoop Blit BlitSquare BlitSaw
syn keyword ckBoolean           true false
syn keyword ckShreds            me machine
syn keyword ckInheritance       subClass extends
syn keyword ckIO                dac adc blackhole
syn keyword ckNetwork           netin netout
syn keyword ckCommunication     MidiIn MidiOut MidiMsg OscRecv
OscEvent OscSend HidIn HidMsg KBHit
syn keyword ckConstants         pi
syn match   ckOperator          "\s*=\(>\|<\)\s*"

By the way, I've seen on your web-site that you live in Barcelona. Me
too! If you ever do a performance or anything with Chuck, I'd like to
know of it, if you don't mind.

Cheers,

Eduard