[chuck-users] list of keywords for syntax coloring

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at princeton.edu
Fri Jul 21 10:40:25 EDT 2006

Hey there!
check out these links for more info:
http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/doc/language/overview.html#reserve
http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/doc/program/ugen.html

also, there are a few random built-in classes:
Event Object Shred UGen string MidiMsg MidiIn MidiOut OscRecv OscSend
OscEvent HidIn HidMsg KBHit
(might be forgetting a few)

and built-in functions:
http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/doc/program/stdlib.html

(And yes, presently, miniAudicle only highlights reserved words,
strings, numbers, and comments, not ugens/classes/functions.)

spencer