[chuck-users] hid keyboard

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 10:43:35 EDT 2006

Hi

I wanted to check out the new keyboard hid, so I ran keyboard-flute.ck:

[atte at aarhus hid]$ chuck keyboard-flute.ck
[chuck](via HID): unable to open /dev/input/mouse0 for reading...
...(note: check permissions if you wish to use mouse devices)
[chuck](via HID): unable to open /dev/input/mouse1 for reading...
...(note: check permissions if you wish to use mouse devices)
[chuck](via HID): unable to open /dev/input/mouse2 for reading...
...(note: check permissions if you wish to use mouse devices)
[chuck](via HID): unable to open /dev/input/mouse3 for reading...
...(note: check permissions if you wish to use mouse devices)
[chuck]: HidIn: couldn't open HID device 3:0...

I don't know that was supposed to happen, but I guess something else
than this :-) Is it me or chuck that is mixing things up?

I'm running 1.2.0.6 under Linux...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte