[chuck-users] hid keyboard

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at princeton.edu
Fri Jul 21 11:25:52 EDT 2006

Hey there,
To get HID going in chuck on Linux, you need to set the appropriate
permissions on the device files in /dev/input (su -c 'chmod u+r /dev/
input/*' is usually sufficient), so that chuck can read from them
(they are read/writable by root only by default).

Additionally, keyboard support in linux is still under development,
and not currently supported, unfortunately.  Documentation on the
appropriate interfaces is painfully limited (or perhaps its my
googling skills).  This is definitely on the way though.

spencer