[chuck-users] Stopping and restart shreds

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 06:22:31 EDT 2006

On 7/24/06, w31rd0 <w31rd0 at mail.ru> wrote:

> Another significant note: the shred which is calling these functions
> must not exit. Otherwise those functions won't work for some reason.
>
> Developers, please correct me if I'm wrong :)

I think that might be related to a bug I  ran into a while back. I'd have a
shred report that it was going to exit (using <<<....>>> ), then exit. This
would result in a shred that would be gone but no comment on the schreen.
Having some small amount of time pass inbetween would fix this.

Could be the same issue; I'm not at home or near a chuck-ing computer but
try a simple 1::ms => now; inbetween those lines and see wether it works.
Ugly but maybe a work-around for now?

Hope that helps,