[chuck-users] list of keywords for syntax coloring

jesus gollonet listas at jesusgollonet.com
Tue Jul 25 14:44:29 EDT 2006

Sorry for late reply

@eduard:
I saw your vim file in the wiki but could'nt understand it very much.
Now that i've had to make mine it makes more sense. Thanks a lot.

I thought you were from barcelona too from your name. Concerning my
hypothetical performance, don't worry by now, i'm ages from doing it...
although i'll let you know whenever that happens
salutacions ;)

@spencer:
thanks a lot, i've been using the pdf manual but the html documentation
seems to be more up to date.

I'll make it public soon. Will let you know.

best!

--
jesús gollonet
http://www.jesusgollonet.com