[chuck-users] unclapping music and how to record stereo files.

Graham Coleman gc at gehennom.net
Tue Jul 25 14:58:58 EDT 2006

Jesús,

Someone should put this in the reference.
The answer is (for stereo) to => the dac.left and dac.right
to different left and right files.

I use this to start recording:
http://ravelite.org/code/chuck/stereo-rec.ck

And this to stop recording:
http://ravelite.org/code/chuck/stereo-rec-stop.ck

Also, for multi-multi-channel, I explicitly make an array of
channels and have my shreds play to the channels directly:

http://ravelite.org/code/chuck/multi-rec.ck
http://ravelite.org/code/chuck/multi-rec-stop.ck

best,

Graham