[chuck-users] Stopping and restart shreds

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Jul 26 09:43:32 EDT 2006

> Actually, what I meant was that at times advancing time can give the
> shred itself time to execute which I hold to be a bug.
>
> Still not at a chucking computer but;
>
> <<<"hello world">>>;
> 1::second => now;
> <<<"good bye cruel world">>>;
> me.exit();
>
> I believe this will result in the shred going to shred heaven without
> leaving it's goodbye note.

I can't seem to reproduce this in 1.2.0.6 at the moment under os x,
linux, or windows.  Joerg noted that under WindowsXP, some printing
does not appear promptly without flushing, and we did add that in
1.2.0.6.  So perhaps it's fixed.  But it could also still be an issue.
Please let us know if this shows up.

Best,
Ge!