[chuck-users] Stopping and restart shreds

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at princeton.edu
Wed Jul 26 10:32:43 EDT 2006

would it make sense to somehow chuck something to now for shred
joining functionality?  it always sort of made semantic sense to me
that (using standard built-in functionality) the only way to pass
time was to explicitly operate on now.

like
myShred => now;
vs.
me.join( myShred );

Its a bit convoluted, but the first way might convey the passage of
time more explicitly and more symbolically.  Not sure how a joinAll
would be worked into this scheme, though.

spencer