[chuck-users] [chuck] miniAudicle-0.1.3.3 release (mac + linux + win)

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Jul 27 13:31:36 EDT 2006

Yes... for now, Linux miniAudicle will crash on hanoi.ck, or any
other programs that try to print ~1000 lines of text in 1/44100
second...

However, otf_01.ck and otf_02.ck might be silent because they cant
find the drum samples that they use, depending on your current
working directory (typically this error would print to the Console
Monitor, but it looks like thats being swamped with other errors).
Do otf_05.ck and/or otf_06.ck work?  Those two dont depend on
external soundfiles.

Thanks everyone for their feedback so far, and thanks to Cédric for
the patch!  This should put us well on our way to a more
cosmopolitan, Unicode aware miniAudicle.

miniAudicle team