[chuck-users] [chuck~] beta

Bradford Garton garton at columbia.edu
Thu Jul 27 13:49:12 EDT 2006

They won't, unless some kind of equivalent [chuck~]-like object was coded
for PD.  I haven't used PD much, but several people have been after me
to do a PD [rtcmix~] also.  I honestly don't know how difficult it would
be to build a PD external like this from the code for the max/msp
external.  I put all of it on-line, but I'm sure the code is fairly
embarrassing.

brad
http://music.columbia.edu/~brad