[chuck-users] [chuck] miniAudicle-0.1.3.3 release (mac + linux + win)

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 10:49:55 EDT 2006

Vassili Slessarenko wrote:

> can't seem to figure this out. Have installed all the needed wxWidgets
> libraries in Ubuntu. but I keep on getting this:

You should apply the patch send by Cedric yesterday. If you're
unfamiliar with patching software here's a quick how-to

1) save the patch somewhere on your computer
2) cd to the directory miniAudicle-0.1.3.3
3) run "patch --dry-run -p1 < path_to_patch"

if 3) doesn't complain, but just says "patched this-and-that file" do

4) "patch -p1 < path_to_patch"

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte