[chuck-users] [chuck] miniAudicle-0.1.3.3 release (mac + linux + win)

Scott Davidson jsd_290 at fastmail.fm
Fri Jul 28 19:16:17 EDT 2006

Just confirming that this patch gets miniAudicle working well for me on
a relatively clean CCRMA/FC5 install (i.e. fc5 versions of gcc 4.1.1,
wxGTK 2.6.3, etc.). No more seg faults and sound works correctly if I
simlink to my local installation of chuck-1.2.0.6. Sound doesn't work on
the 1.2.0.6 that comes with miniAudicle for some reason (perhaps some
problem with the makefile? I use jack, btw).

Anyways, THANK YOU for miniAudicle-- even though emacs chuck-mode is
useful, the ease of removing/reshredding in miniAudicle is a big
improvement. Looking forward to future improvements!

-Scott

p.s. minor quibble-- removing the carriage returns in the miniAudicle
code would make it more legible to most linux folk. this can be done
with a simple search/replace in emacs. Thanks again!

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:36:38 +0200, "Cedric Krier" <ced at ced.homedns.org>
said:

                          unladen european swallow