[chuck-users] chuck MIDI handling

Bruce Murphy pack-chucklist at rattus.net
Sat Jul 29 12:57:15 EDT 2006

Just a question, before I run off and duplicate anything. I use a lot
of outboard MIDI stuff and am very interested in using chuck for glue
and MIDI generation. As far as I can see, MIDI handling in chuck is
fairly clumsy, particularly for MIDI generation.

Is anyone currently working on developing a more friendly interface
for this or is it worth taking some time over. Also, is the general
push for this sort of thing to be put in core ChucK or to sit off
to one side?

--
Packrat (BSc/BE;COSO;Wombat Implementor)
Nihil illegitemi carbovndvm