[chuck-users] chuck MIDI handling

Bradford Garton garton at columbia.edu
Sat Jul 29 14:18:55 EDT 2006

Bruce --

Might be worth trying my [chuck~] object if you're a max/msp user at all.
I'm not a big max/msp person myself, but it does do a lot of
interfacey-gunk that gets annoying otherwise (MIDI, for example).

As far as MIDI generation, I added a couple of basic ugens to the ChucK
source that allow it to send out values, lists of values and generate max
'bangs' from within a script.

It seems fairly stable, I just finished a short piece using it:

 	http://music.columbia.edu/~brad/chuck-max-beta/beta_v0.7/

brad