[chuck-users] MIDI sending, small messages

Bruce Murphy pack-chucklist at rattus.net
Mon Jul 31 02:56:57 EDT 2006

I haven't been able to figure this out either from the documentation
or the code (although I must admit that I'm still a little fuzzy on
how the underlying functions get exported with typing to ChucK programs)

How do I send short (2 byte) MIDI messages? I know that in theory
spurious bytes won't matter, but since I use older MIDI kit, I don't
want to take the chance of confusing it.

If I'm missing documentation on how this works, I'd love to hear about
it so I can just pull what I need out of the code :) (Or even
documentation on the how Chuck VM -> underlying implementation code
works)

--
Packrat (BSc/BE;COSO;Wombat Implementor)
Nihil illegitemi carbovndvm