[chuck-users] user study!!!

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 15:07:10 EDT 2006

Graham Coleman;

> sketchiness:
> Also, I find that the chuck-Audicle revision model seems to
> fulfill a searched-out quantity I prize in creative tools:
> for lack of a better term I'll call it sketchiness
> (besides the poor collision with the term meaning low quality
> or suspect).

This is cool, you are on to something here.

I don't think there is that bad a collision; I think my friends are
like yours and mine keep dummies. The idea seems to be that dummies
are somewhat private, nobody will see it so it doesn't matter what you
put in. With "scetching" as I understand it the absense of quality
controll is a great catalyst. Something similar is going on in ChucK,
even now that it's somewhat stable-ish and mostly documented-like. We
need more of that.

Also; I want a ChucK shirt too.
Can we have official ChucK shirts that say something along the lines
of "realtime isn't fast enough" or should one go to a copy-shop?