[chuck-users] => t shirt ideas!!!

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Jun 12 14:21:06 EDT 2006

Hi!

Perhaps we should have a couple of designs / slogans...

design 1: chuck operator/slogan (front) + url/slogan (back)

slogans (one per shirt):
"realtime isn't fast enough"
"the time is now" (now in courier font)
"keep on chuckin'"

design 2: sonic boom!!! (front) + url (back)
http://atlhack.org/images/sonicboomchuck.png

More ideas? slogans?

We also plan to make t-shirt for the ICMC chuck workshop (November).

This is so chuckin' happening!

Ge! currently somewhere in France...