[chuck-users] MidiOut

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at princeton.edu
Tue Jun 13 18:07:49 EDT 2006

Not that I am aware of.  If something isnt documented I usually end
up having to look it up in the chuck source.  For instance the
MidiOut object is imported into the type system in chuck_lang.cpp, so
thats where all of its available methods and variables are listed.

I admit that "Read the fine source code" is far worse than "Read the
fine manual" in the spectrum of unhelpful mailing-list replies... but
i suppose for now I can post this example online, and try to finish
documenting the other areas that havent been fully documented.  I
think an online class listing would be a good start.

spencer