[chuck-users] Strings

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at princeton.edu
Thu Jun 15 11:09:21 EDT 2006

Hey there Ollie,
Looks like ChucK doesnt accept \" as an escaped character in
strings... we are planning on having totally revamped string support
within the next release or two, so hopefully that can be patched up
by then.

Also, the spaces thing should probably be resolved when we release
the new file I/O API, which I believe is on its way into an upcoming
release.

spencer