[chuck-users] Chuck Linux and rolling your own

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 10:20:07 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I wanted to hear from people who are using chuck on Linux.  I'm having
problems compiling chuck on my machine--but these are system issues
and not chuck issues, so I'll spare you.  I'd like to know who's been
successful, what your machine's like, what distribution you're using,
whether you had dependency issues, whether your kernels were patched
for realtime, preemption, et cetera or whether you're using a vanilla
kernel.

I'll get it working eventually, but I'm definitely going to have to
change distros in order to do it.

Cheers,
Mike

--