[chuck-users] Chuck Linux and rolling your own

joerg piringer joerg at piringer.net
Sun Jun 18 10:26:33 EDT 2006

i was able to compile and run chuck under ubuntu 6.05 running in
vmware-player for windowsXP. machine is an athlon 64x2 but i don't think
that matters that much for an os running in vmware.

i have left the kernel untouched.
it was really very easy. no problems at all.
and i am no linux guy at all.

best
joerg

--