[chuck-users] Chuck Linux and rolling your own

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 07:44:48 EDT 2006

Hi,

I remember that thread.  I'll have to run that code and see on my
various boxen.  I'm really interested on Chuck's performance
difference between patched and unpatched versions of the kernel.  If I
ever get around to compiling my own patched kernel **shudders** I'll
post those results.

Thanks everyone!

Mike

"ooh aah bleep"