[chuck-users] => t shirt ideas!!!

Joe McMahon mcmahon at ibiblio.org
Wed Jun 21 15:01:17 EDT 2006

On Jun 12, 2006, at 11:21 AM, Ge Wang wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Perhaps we should have a couple of designs / slogans...
>
> design 1: chuck operator/slogan (front) + url/slogan (back)
>
> slogans (one per shirt):
> "realtime isn't fast enough"
> "the time is now" (now in courier font)
> "keep on chuckin'"

Another design, which I'm currently working on:

On the front, the chuck operator logo from the Wiki.
On the back, in an appropriate font (still deciding):

       c h u c k
       s p o r k
       s h r e d

I'll link some mockups of the chuck-spork-shred logo off the wiki
Propaganda page when I have a few to choose from.

  --- Joe M.