[chuck-users] newbie questions

Philip Davidson philipd at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Jun 22 00:11:15 EDT 2006

Howdy Dan,

Looking at source, i think what's happening is that the Chuck duration (
floating point, in samples) is being implicitly cast to the floating
point argument ( .attackTime is registered as such ) that STK needs, but
ASDR is expecting seconds.

durs can always be converted to the float units your function expects
through division  ( t / 1::second ) but we should be performing this
automagically by adding a properly typed function.

     func = make_new_mfun( "float", "attackTime", ADSR_ctrl_attackTime
); //! attack time
     func->add_arg( "float", "value" );
     if( !type_engine_import_mfun( env, func ) ) goto error;