[chuck-users] Distributing ChucK

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 22 11:14:48 EDT 2006

Yes!

The GNU public license allows you to freely modify and distribute
derivative works as long as you give due credit and provide the
source code for free. If you look closely inside ChucK you will find
RTMidi and RTAudio by Gary Scavone and libsndfile by Eric de Castro
Lopo.

Let us know when you are finished packaging your app.

--art