[chuck-users] upload .ck files to wiki

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 24 12:29:28 EDT 2006

What you have to do is make a new page and then copy and paste your
text into that new page in the wiki. You will have to make sure that
you have a blank space on every blank line or else the wiki will
think that it is a new section of code. In vim you can do %s/^/ /g
and that will insert a space at the front of every line and the wiki
will make your code look nice.

Unfortunately the wiki has been rocked in the past and this is the
price we pay for not having to look at blackjack adds every time we
want to learn more about ChucK.

Please post the url to the list when you have put your code up. I
look forward to playing with it!

--art