[chuck-users] upload .ck files to wiki

Graham Percival gpermus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 22:03:51 EDT 2006

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 09:29:28 -0700
Adam Tindale <adamtindale at hotmail.com> wrote:

> You will have to make sure that
> you have a blank space on every blank line or else the wiki will
> think that it is a new section of code. In vim you can do %s/^/ /g
> and that will insert a space at the front of every line and the wiki
> will make your code look nice.

Yeah, except that I need to make a copy of the file first, since I
don't want silly spaces in front of every line of my code.  *grumble* I
dislike wikis...

Anyway, here they are:
http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/ChucK/Programs

(as you know, Adam, most of my work was done with KiOms; I didn't see
the point in uploading them, since few people have KiOms of their own
to play with.  These three programs were the only ones that IMO made
sense to upload)

Cheers,
- Graham