[chuck-users] current bug summary (partial, obviously)
gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Jun 27 18:31:06 EDT 2006
Here is quick summary of some bugs/features recently discussed.
bugs - to be fixed by 188.8.131.52 or earlier.
1. --/++: incorrect behavior when used inline
2. sporking non-static member functions: this doesn't or at least
shouldn't work - we are on it
3. declaring multiple variables: float a, b, c; causes incorrect
4. static variables of classes (another long standing bug)
missing features, in addition to the usual ones (strings etc.):
1. iterating over contents of associative arrays
2. multiple class declarations over time (a better way to deal with
3. on-the-fly replacement by name (when possible)
4. better sndbuf for stereo/multichannel playback
More information about the chuck-users