[chuck-users] current bug summary (partial, obviously)

joerg piringer joerg at piringer.net
Wed Jun 28 02:05:13 EDT 2006

i'd need to capture both outputs (<<< >>> & chuck log).
the winxp fprintf to stderr doesn't flush or send the output to the
capturing program before chuck is exited.
my tool captures the output to trace the status of the virtual machine
so i can add, remove and replace shreds in an audicle-style manner.
works fine, but only with stderr flushed. i can post my tool for testing.
so actually yes: i'd need fflush for all outputs.

best
joerg