[chuck-users] ++ return value

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 07:37:21 EDT 2006

Hi, Ge!

> The ++ and -- (post and pre) are a bit fishy right now.  We plan to fix
> this.
> In the meantime, it safest to NOT used them inline with expressions.

I wondered about those.

Why would you use those instead of "+=>" or "-=>"? I don't realy see
why we need those at all, personally I avoid them beause to me using
the ChucK operator feels more consistend.

Sorry if I'm missing something; clearly this is another thing borowed
from C which I don't speak but I'd still like to know WHY we borowed
it.