[chuck-users] ++ return value

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 08:57:05 EDT 2006

On 6/28/06, Graham Percival <gpermus at gmail.com> wrote:

> In other words, there's no computational benefit to writing that as a
> single statement.

Well, agreed, but then it could be argued that there is no
computational benefit to running ChucK at all *cough*. There are
however benefits in using ChucK because it's expressive and I could
imagine there are situations where for some people structures like
that would be a good solution from that perspective... sometimes. I
still like the odd glass of wine with my music making.

That being said; out of pure curiocity, would "now++;" compile?