[chuck-users] current bug summary (partial, obviously)

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Jun 28 17:33:29 EDT 2006

> This reminds me: what's the CVS policy (not asking for guarentees!)?

The general policy has been "don't check in anything that breaks the
build"...

> Would it make sense at all (for me) to grab from cvs and actually
> expect
> to 1) compile it 2) use it 3) trust it (probably not)?

1) very likely.  2) probably.  3) you should as a rule of thumb never
trust anything within 10km radius of chuck.

We just posted rc3 (not a bona fide release candidate):

     http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/release/files/snapshot/

There aren't too many new fixes/features, but it will allow you to
build chuck on intellitoshes:

     make osx-intel

Best,
Ge!