[chuck-users] improving the emacs mode

Graham Coleman gc at gehennom.net
Wed Jun 28 20:23:22 EDT 2006

Atte,

The original chuck-mode.el was written by Mikael Johansson in 2004.
More recently, I picked it up and fixed a few things that weren't working
for me: the on-the-fly commands seemed to be broken because of
call-process arg differences between the original mode and my version of
emacs.

I meant to make some more fun changes, but love audicle too much to
spend too much time on it yet.

My working copy is maintained here:
http://ravelite.org/code/chuck/chuck-mode.el

The indentation is definitely a little off, I never learned the specifics
of how to hack that stuff.

As far as guidance for hacking elisp, the elisp-manual is it:
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/elisp-manual/

best,

Graham