[chuck-users] ADSR modulation question

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 13:07:25 EDT 2006

Ge Wang wrote:

> So far it's possible with the class system, but parts are
> cumbersome (lack of #include or auto-class discovery, classpath,
> namespaces).  But we are working on it - it's essential to provide a
> flexible framework to built abstractions and libraries for reuse.

That's good to know!

What do you think of my suggestion about reuing shred-ids and/or
reshufling id's OTF? I mean, if I spork a shred on every note I quite
fast end up with id's in the 1000 or even 10000 range, which are harder
to replace/stop OTF. I would imagine it's non-trivial to implement,
though...

If we could kill or replace shreds by name it would be possible to live
with huge shred ids, and I believe this is also on the TODO...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk      | quartet:      http://www.anagrammer.dk