[chuck-users] syntax errors + emacs mode

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 15:41:31 EDT 2006

Hi

I use the emacs mode a lot. One of the really un-nice things is that if
I add/replace a file with syntax errors from emacs, the error message
doesn't show up. If I do it in a terminal the error messages do show up.
Other errors when adding/replacing do show up just fine.

Any ideas what's the difference between syntax errors (from emacs point
of view) and how this could be changed? Is it the emacs mode or chuck
that's to blame?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte