[chuck-users] filter

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 16:48:22 EDT 2006

Hi

I'm just a simple guy, and I haven't got a clue what's up with the
filters available in chuck. Poles and zeros and stuff...

I'd appreciate if someone could:

1) Give an example of how to set up (something that in my simple brain
is called) a low pass filter with/without resonance and a highpass
filter with/without resonace.

2) Could direct me towards mind-expanding online information that might
allow me to actually understand a fraction of what's going on?

And while we're at it: I see no examples using either sawosc or sqrosc.
I know how to use those though (just need some filters), but, still at
the risk of seeming extremely conservative, wouldn't a classic, analog
synth style patch (saw > low pass filter > envelope) or two be a nice
and possible addition? Maybe someone even has such a simple example
(involving filtering) that I could take a look at or we could throw on
the wiki?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte