[chuck-users] honking STK Ugens 1.2.0.4

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 4 18:45:59 EST 2006

Hi Graham,

I will let Ge or Perry respond to the honking comment.

> Also, PercFlut, BlowHole, and TubeBell seem to have some funny
> ideas of
> pitch.

I know Ge is working hard on the interface to STK in ChucK. I haven't
done a thorough study on what the ranges and values for these UGens.
As such, there is little useful information in the manual about these
other than the fact that they exist. This is something that I hope to
have fixed in version 1.2.0.5. If you have any observations about the
interface or would like to help define the meanings and ranges of
these parameters it would be a great help to us.

--art