[chuck-users] fm?

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 22:14:53 EST 2006

You don't learn anything if you don't ask! There are a lot of great
example patches that come with ChucK to help you learn. There is a
lot of other great work posted on the ChucK wiki.

http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/ChucK

If you would like to learn about DSP or sound synthesis then you
could start with Perry Cook's book called Real Sound Synthesis for
Interactive Applications. It is a great start. There is also
musicdsp.org.

Good luck on the journey.

--art