[chuck-users] setDelay too big !

eun.sung at no-log.org eun.sung at no-log.org
Wed Mar 8 23:09:39 EST 2006

hi
thanks for hints and links about sound technique
i'm running chuck "dracuuulaaa" on an ubuntu breezy with an ingo molnar's
realtime patched 2.6.15 kernel (finally after a painful way...%] )
i've much better results regarding latency (my jack server runs with a
buffer of 2x256 frames) than the build-in kernel ones.